Big Dog Motorcycles Return Policy (rev 4-18-2022)
Returns must be made within 30 days from the original purchase date printed on the sales receipt and/or invoice. Customer shall be responsible for all shipping costs and liabilities, including but not limited to loss-in-transit. All returns must be in new-condition and in the original packaging (if applicable). Big Dog Motorcycles does not allow returns for parts that have been installed, partially-installed, damaged, worn, or otherwise in any condition other than factory-new. Defective parts or parts sent in-error by Big Dog Motorcycles will be exchanged or refunded in-full. Big Dog Motorcycle reserves its sole and exclusive right to determine eligibility of any product for return, refund, and/or partial-refund
All electrical parts sales are final. There are no returns on electrical parts except for warranty-exchange only. Please have proper professional diagnosis before ordering electrical parts.
Special Returns Information
Some items have additional warranty and return considerations. These policies are to ensure the best possible customer experience in the event you purchase an item and have issues with that item. If your item falls under one of the following categories, we will require you to contact us to resolve your issue or process your return.
- • Used and Damaged Parts: Any part which, in our sole discretion, shows evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer's instructions, and/or subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer, will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration. Remember, we can't return products to suppliers or re-sell them to other customers if you damage them when installing or improperly package them for return shipping.
- • Exhaust Pipes and Mufflers: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to discoloration. Bluing or discoloration is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, or overheating, and is NOT caused by defective manufacturing. Once you have started your motorcycle, there is no refund on exhaust pipes and mufflers, except in the case of a manufacturing defect.
- • Fuel Tanks: You must use a fuel tank sealant (aka “tank liner”) with new fuel tanks in order for your warranty to be valid. We pressure test all tanks before shipping but we strongly recommend that all fuel tanks be fitted, pressure-tested again and sealed (“Tank Liner”) BEFORE painting in order to eliminate potential problems. Big Dog Motorcycles will not be liable for paint damage or any other improvements to fuel tanks.
- • Seats/Saddlebags/Windshields: Once mounted, these items cannot be returned. Eligible returns must be in new condition, with no evidence of wear or mounting marks. We cannot re-sell a used seat, saddlebag or windshield to another customer, so please be careful before mounting your new seat, saddlebag or windshield to check fitment.
- • Electrical Items: Electrical items cannot be returned, except in the case of a manufacturing defect. In some cases, Big Dog may require the defective item to be sent to a third party for inspection before replacing or repairing the item
- • Special Order Items: Special-order items shall be defined as non-inventory (non-stocking) items that are ordered on behalf of a customer. Special order items are non-refundable unless agreed upon in writing by Big Dog Motorcycles.
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
No restocking fee will be charged on returned goods with substandard manufacturing.
Returns for any other reason will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Handling fee will be advised at time Return Authorization Number (RA#) is given to customers.
- Product must be returned within 14 days of date Return Authorization is issued.
- Product returned without pre-approval is subject to a 30% restocking fee or may be refused and returned to the customer.
- All sales are final on discontinued or closeout items.
- All returns are subject to inspection for determination of credit. All returned product must be in its original packaging, including hang tags, labels and bar codes and clothing can’t be worn or washed. The returned product must be in saleable condition and must be carried on our current website.
- Printed material, digital material and electrical parts can’t be returned without prior approval.
- All returns are subject to the approval of the company. Any questions please call 316-260-8039
Ship freight prepaid to:
Big Dog Motorcycles
4208 W Bounous ST.
Wichita, Kansas 67209